unarchive In The Box of 3.4162 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of 04P04360 - Upper Body Mount
- 4 of 04P04361 - Upper Body Mount
- 8 of 4201 - Lower Body Mount
- 8 of 15.03.11.39 - Washer (3.00" x 0.563 x 0.125)
- 1 of 17P17654 - Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Body Mount Bushings for 2007-2010 Silverado and Sierra 2WD/4WD
These polyurethane body mount bushings will replace the original rubber on several year models of Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra, giving you a long lasting body to frame connection.
The original rubber bushings absorb your vehicle's vibration but the more they flex the shorter their life-span becomes. They are destined to succumb to wear and weather to the point that they could rot right off of your vehicle. Once this happens your ride could feel like coming out of the gate on a angry bronco at the Lone Star Arena here in Stephenville, Tx.
Avoid the Sagging Cab
If the pin stripe running the length of your Chevy doesn't line up anymore, then those rubber bushings are already on their way out. This is the first sign of body mount failure and it and your friends might give you grief if they notice it in the parking lot or at the work site. The solution to this inevitable failure is replacing that rubber with durable HyperFlex polyurethane bushings from Energy Suspension.
Polyurethane is a tough substance that isn't affected by wear and weather like rubber and, though it allows a little more NVH, it does a better job of keeping your body to frame connection secure and stable. Polyurethane will also last the life of your vehicle, while you may have to replace rubber bushings several times.
The Durable Solution
So if you're looking for a much more durable alternative to rubber, Energy Suspension polyurethane body mounts will still be working fine long after the originals are decomposing on the side of the road. Here at DST we back up that durability claim with an exclusive life-time warranty.
If you have a lot of rough miles on your truck and you want a complete suspension overhaul you should check out the Hyperflex Master Kit which will contain parts for 2WD and 4WD Silverado's and Sierra's. Several of the individual parts in this kit will fit your year model, but make sure to check each part for exact fitment.