unarchive In The Box of 3.5177 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5354 - 1 1/4 Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - 5061 - 1 1/4 Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - Greasable Sway Bar Brackets
- 2 - Sway Bar Brackets
- 8 - Metal Washers
- 2 - 9.11109 - Super Grease
- 2 - 17151 - Instructions Sheet
- 1 - 17145 - Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.5177 | Front Sway Bar Bushings - 31.70 mm | Chevrolet C10
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.5177
starstarstarstarstar" Good quality as always "
Used energy suspension for motor and trans mounts before always pleased with the quality and durability.verified_user Verified Buyer - Shaun - . Energy Suspension 3.5177 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
No complaints. Drives like its a new 1978 C20 Pickup, actually better.verified_user Verified Buyer - Geoffrey P. Egan - . Energy Suspension 3.5177 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" What it says it is "
These bushings are exactly what they claim to be, a better than factory replacement part. What more can I say. The split goes toward the back of the truck.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brett Jacobs - . Energy Suspension 3.5177 - 5 out of 5