unarchive In The Box of 3.7102 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 of 7115 - Strut Rod Bushing
- 4 of 126.96.36.199 - Sleeve (.875" x .625" x 1.675")
- 4 of 15.03.99.39 - Cap Washer (1.295" x 0.50")
- 2 of 15.08.88.40 - Cotter Pin
- 2 of 9.11108 - Grease
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Strut Arm Bushings
Strengthening Driver Control
Designed to increase driver control while braking or accelerating, strut arms secure your control arm to the chassis. Strut arm bushings protect the connections between the strut arm, the control arm, and the chassis. It's incredibly important to keep these connections in pristine condition, otherwise you'll undoubtedly start encountering handling issues at times when driver control is most vital.
Upgrading Dependability and Longevity
The OE strut arm bushings installed on your vehicle are made of soft rubber. this rubber is prone to stretching, cracking, and rotting away. Energy Suspension offers their Hyperflex polyurethane bushings as a substantial upgrade over the OE rubber. Easily capable of resisting road contamination and physical wear, Energy's strut arm bushings will securely strengthen your strut arm and enhance your control. To top it off Energy Suspension covers their strut arm bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Rear Strut Arm Bushings - Chevrolet Corvette - 3.7102
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.7102
starstarstarstarstar" Better than original "
I think energy bushings are the best replacement available, and well worth the extra expense. The only improvement I can see is for a more positive fit of the 4 end caps of the inboard bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Buddy Shelley - . Energy Suspension 3.7102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" these parts were great "
I was very happy with these parts. They were easy to install. Thanks!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - michael J Dreisbach - . Energy Suspension 3.7102 - 5 out of 5