unarchive In The Box of 3201 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Control Arm Bushings - 64047
- 4 of Control Arm Bushings - 65006
- 2 of Strut Arm Bushings, Rear - 65021
- 2 of Strut Arm Bushings, Front - 65020
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60645 (7/8 X .120 X 2.050 inch)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60646 (3/4 X .093 X 1.855 inch)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60647 (3/4 X .093 X 1.710 inch)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
3201 | BMW 2002 Front Control Arm and Strut Arm Bushing Kit
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 3201 | BMW 2002 Front Control Arm and Strut Arm Bushing Kit
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Parts installed very easy. The kit had plenty of grease. The car is very happy, handles great. Thanks Davidverified_user Verified Buyer - DAVID - . Prothane 3201 - 5 out of 5