lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Motor Mounts
If they haven't already, rubber factory mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets and create a big problem. Once this happens, you can expect a lot of rocking to be coming from your motor and a lot of dangerous engine movement. The cure: Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Motor Mounts. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane motor mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Stronger Polyurethane Mounts
Energy Suspension manufactures these mounts to limit unwanted movement of the motor. With these new polyurethane mounts installed, you can achieve more power to the wheels with an almost indestructible mount, gaining an edge on the street or on the track. Energy Suspension's mounts are very durable and are resistant to oil, chemicals and other road contaminants that would normally deteriorate a rubber mount. These mounts are engineered specifically for each vehicle, matching OE specifications and adding performance. Also, where applicable, most of the mounts feature a "Polylocked Run-Safe" interlocking design that allows the mounts to have interlocking steel inserts to add to the durability and performance.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are energy suspension motor mounts any thicker than the OEM motor mounts. Im worried about hood clearance since I have a kenne bell 2.8L supercharger and have no room left for motor mounts that will raise the engine higher than stock.
- no the motor mounts are not any thicker than the OEM, these are direct stock replacements!
- Are Motor Mounts Part 4.1127 adjustable?
- Unfortunately the Motor Mounts 4.1127 are not adjustable.
- Does part number 4.1127 raise the engine height or are they the same as the oem?
- Part number 4.1127 will not raise the engine height, they are built to oem specs.