unarchive In The Box of 4.1137 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4.1137 Motor Mount Set
- 2 of 1288 - Motor Mounts
- 4.1137 Transmission Mount
- 1 of 1287 - Transmission Mount
- 1 of 15.08.35.39 - Backing Plate
- 4 of 15.03.42.39 - Flat Washers
- 2 of 15.03.48.39 - Lock Washers
- 4 of 15.05.30.39 - Bolts 7/16-14
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension 4.1137
This is Energy Suspensions's Motor and Transmission Mount Kit for many late sixties and early seventies model Ford vehicles. On a vehicle this old it's very important to replace the motor and transmission mounts. Over time, old rubber OE mounts wear out and can tear away from the mounting brackets. This causes excessive twisting and rocking of your motor or transmission which can lead to damage to many other parts of your vehicle like the cooling fan or drivetrain.
For the Motor Mounts, Energy Suspension Part Number 4.1135 is included in this kit. Energy Suspension has engineered these mounts specifically to address the wearing out or tearing away of your rubber mounts. Energy has developed these Hyper-Flex polyurethane mounts not only to provide firm support for your engine or transmission but also to be soft enough to isolate the vibration transferred to the chassis. They do this by specifically formulating the firmness of the polyurethane to match your specific chassis. By installing Energy Suspension motor and transmission mounts on your Ford, your high torque and high horsepower vehicle will have more power to the ground, while protecting you from costly drivetrain repairs in the future.
In this kit also comes the 4.1136 which includes one transmission mount, along with our four new bolts and washers to bolt the transmission mount to your vehicle. The transmission mount will also include a new preload plate to be installed with the polyurethane mount. Your OE rubber mounts are bonded to a metal plate for mounting purposes only. But Energy Suspension has created this preload plate to evenly distribute the load for better surface contact and to offer more support for the polyurethane. All of these mounts and hardware are all zinc coated to prevent corrosion for a long maintenance free life.