unarchive In The Box of 4.1139 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of 01P01337 - Differential Bushing
- 2 of 15P1070138 - 1.500 X .563 X 2.750; Sleeve
- 2 of 15P1070238 - 1.500 X .563 X 2.625; Sleeve
- 2 of 15P0511540 - M14 X 2.0mm X 110mm; Bolt
- 2 of 15P0511640 - M14 X 2.0mm X 130mm; Bolt
- 2 of 15.07.37.40 - M14 X 2.0mm; Lock Nut
- 4 of 15.03.138.39 - 3.50 X .563 X .120; Washer
- 1 of Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
These bushings are both wear and contamination resistant, not to mention much sturdier than the OE rubber.
Energy Suspension's 4.1139
Need to motivate your Mustang?
Do you feel like your Mustang needs a bit more power? While it's certainly capable of launching from those annoying red lights, there just seems to be something missing. This could be your OE rear differential bushings. The OE bushings are made of a soft rubber that's prone to flexing. When these bushings flex it reduces your Mustang's responsiveness, slowing your acceleration and making it take longer to stop. After a while this flexing could also cause the bushings to wear out, leading to even more problems. Before you end up in that situation check out Energy Suspension's solution!
A Durable Enhancement
This is Energy Suspension's 4.1139, a Hyperflex polyurethane set of differential bushings made specifically for the 2015 and newer Ford Mustangs. These bushings are both wear and contamination resistant, not to mention much sturdier than the OE rubber. All of these perks are designed to enhance your Mustang's responsiveness and acceleration while also lasting much longer than before.
Tear up the Track!
Since these bushings are crafted using polyurethane your NVH might increase slightly, but the improved response time, durability, and safety for your other suspension parts are all well worth it. Get your Mustang back on track with the 4.1139's dependability and two-year warranty handled in house here at DST.