unarchive In The Box of 4.1141 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of 01P01335 - Transmission Mount Insert
- 1 of 01P01338 - Insert Retainer
- 1 of 01P01340 - Shifter Bushing
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension's 4.1141
Famous, not Flawless
One of the most recognizable sports-cars in the United States, the Ford Mustang can be found flying around small towns and big cities alike. However, in recent years the Mustang has been plagued with some major shifting problems. Manual transmission users have reported the Mustang's shifter feels notchy or inaccurate and that the car will sometimes completely miss the shifts between first to second and third to fourth gears. Shortly after these problems became apparent, Energy Suspension designed a way to fix them.
Upgrade From Sloppy to Sturdy
Introducing Energy Suspension's 4.1141, a small kit including a shifter bushing and transmission mount insert made of solid polyurethane and designed specifically for Ford Mustangs. The original shifter bushing installed in the Ford Mustang is made of a soft rubber. Because of the soft material, the bushing doesn't offer much resistance, which results in a sloppy and inaccurate shifter. In addition, this rubber is prone to warping over time, leading to that "notchy" feel. With Energy Suspension's 4.1141 that soft rubber is replaced by sturdy polyurethane, eliminating that "notchy" feel and making your shifter feel solid and accurate.
Easy Install and Dependable Coverage
The OE transmission mount installed on the Mustang is the cause of the reported skipped shifts. Poorly designed with an excessive number of voids, this transmission mount is prone to flexing, letting your transmission move laterally. Once this happens, your vehicle is no longer aligned properly, resulting in missed shifts. Designed to fit smoothly and easily into the worst of the voids, Energy Suspension's transmission mount insert will greatly improve your Mustang's shifting performance after just one easy install. Finally, the 4.1141 is covered by Energy's two-year warranty, handled in-house for our customers here at DST.
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane