unarchive In The Box of 4.18106 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 4.7107 - Strut Arm Bushing
- 1 - 4.7101 - C-Bushing 2 Degree
- 1 - 4.7108 - Track Arm Bushing
- 1 - 4.2103 - Rear Spring Bushing
- 1 - 4.4104 - Body Mounts
- 2 - 9.13101 - Tie Rod End Boot O.E. Styel (2)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.18106 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Ford F150 1975-1979
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.18106
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Thanks for the email. Everything fit just right, so the installation went smooth. Ive since had a tight ride without any groans or squeaks. This old truck is my daily driver, much of which is on logging roads. Im very pleased with the performance and your dedication to service.verified_user Verified Buyer - Grace Hunt - . Energy Suspension 4.18106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Product works as described. Better than OEM! Thank You, Travis Eatonverified_user Verified Buyer - Travis Eaton - . Energy Suspension 4.18106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome ! "
The parts fit perfectly and drastically improved the handling of the truck! Thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - Charles D Speed - . Energy Suspension 4.18106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great! "
First full kit I've bought. It's nice to see a company that takes the time to package everything properly and ensure all parts are in the package. Fast delivery, great product, no confusion, I will buy this product again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Mike Clabaugh - . Energy Suspension 4.18106 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do you have the complete suspension bushing kit for a 1979 F150 4x4?
- 4.18106 has bushings for the c-bushings, radius arms, track arm, body mounts, tie rod dust boots and rear spring/shackle bushings. This will replace all of the bushings except the sway bar bushings and end links if your F150 even if it has a sway bar r. It may not. A lot of older Ford pickups did not have a front sway bar. The rear spring bushings will not fit lift springs. ONLY Oem springs. ...see more