unarchive In The Box of 4.2152 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2450 Shackle eye bushings
- 2 - 15.10.397.39 Sleeves (1.000x0.640x3.535)
- 1 - 9.11101 Grease
- 1 - 17040 Instruction sheet
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
4.2152 | Front Leaf Spring Shackle Bushings Ford F350 Super Duty
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings
Vehicles with a leaf spring and shackle set up lean heavily on the springs to take the shock out of a bump. Not only does a leaf spring reduce the force of a bump that you feel, but it also evenly distributes the load across the chassis instead of the whole load pressing down on one point. Your ability to get to point A to point B without scraping the pavement is heavily dependent on the leaf spring and shackle bushings which mount the spring to the frame. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for the mounting points of a leaf spring and shackle. Polyurethane leaf spring bushings are able to handle the stress from the suspension and are not vulnerable to road grime. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane, you can protect your vehicle's ability to carry a load, and your bumpy free ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. leaf spring and shackles utilize a soft rubber bushing to mount the spring to the frame. The rubber is great for reducing the noise and vibrations from being transferred into the cab. Unfortunately, rubber bushings have a short lifespan. Once the rubber fails, due to wear and tear or road grime, a leaf spring's effectiveness is severely reduced. Meaning you will experience a very bumpy ride, the vehicle's ability to carry a load or tow is hindered greatly and you'll experience a loss of control.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A leaf spring bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.2152 | Front Leaf Spring Shackle Bushings Ford F350 Super Duty
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.2152
starstarstarstarstar" Better than stock replacement "
Fit perfect.verified_user Verified Buyer - Vincent Pauschek - . Energy Suspension 4.2152 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great improvement "
My factory bushings were shot and the new energy bushings returned my trucks back they way I remembered. It improved steering and all around on and offroad stability. Thank Youverified_user Verified Buyer - Steven Dillon - . Energy Suspension 4.2152 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good quality great service "
Every thing went together smooth my trucks ride much better now and actually sits level.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kevin g - . Energy Suspension 4.2152 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does this kit 4.2152 cover left and right or does one kit cover both sides?
- Kit 4.2152 will the front left and right frame side of the shackles. One kit will do the job.
- Installation directions in Spanish?
- At this time Energy does not have instructions in Spanish.
- Can I use the 4.2152 for the rear shackles of my 03 F350?
- No, the 4.2152 is only for the front leaf spring frame shackle bushings on the 03 F350 superduty.
- Will part number 4.2152 fit my 2003 F350 4wd?
- Yes, part number 4.2152 will fit the 2003 F350 4wd.