unarchive In The Box of 4.3114 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3026 - Main Bushings
- 2 - 3027 - Main Bushings
- 2 - 3028 - Main Bushings
- 2 - 3029 - Main Bushings
- 8 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3026, 3027, 3028, 3029
- 2 - 3098 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 3099 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 3100 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 3101 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17019
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17041
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.3114 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Thunderbird 80-88
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.3114
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Wrong bushings. Editors note: The kit 4.3114 bushings have all round bushings. There is another option has one oval bushing for the lower trailing arm. That kit is 4.3115. These kits are designed for OEM arms, not aftermarket tubular arms.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jarvis Mason - . Energy Suspension 4.3114 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Quality is top notch. "
Have 1 small issue. The rear lower front bushings are a tad small for the steel sleeves which makes them a bit loose when installed. They tightened up the rear suspension a whole bunch but would like to see the rear lower fronts a bit snugger to make it tighter.verified_user Verified Buyer - Duane Davisson - . Energy Suspension 4.3114 - 5 out of 5