unarchive In The Box of 4.3115 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3027 - Diff Control Long Arm Axle End
- 2 - 3076 - Rear Control Arm Bushing
- 2 - 3028 - Diff Control Short Arm Frame End
- 2 - 3029 - Diff Control Short Arm Axle End
- 2 - 3098 - Upper Rear Thrust Washer
- 2 - 3099 - Upper Front Thrust Washer
- 2 - 3101 - Lower Rear Thrust Washer
- 2 - 3109 - Front Oval Thrust Washer
- 4 - 220.127.116.11 (.750 X .480 X 2.900)
- 4 - 18.104.22.168 (.750 X .480 X 2.400)
- 1 - 17019 - Instructions for Control Arm Sets
- 1 - 17041 - Thrust Washer Instructions
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Grams Grease Package
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.3115 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement | Mustang 79-98
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.3115
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Bushings are working excellently. Worth every penny.verified_user Verified Buyer - Christopher J Hawks - . Energy Suspension 4.3115 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent product and fit "
installation was pretty straight forward, for a mechanic with all the right tools. Reusing the old sleeves was a little time consuming, as you have to heat the old shells moderately, to be able to push the old bushings out easily, clean, lube and install the new ones. The ride and handling improvement was a day and night difference! Really tightened things up! Would recommend your product to everyone that enjoys a tight ride!verified_user Verified Buyer - gene alber - . Energy Suspension 4.3115 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Professional parts "
I experienced good alignment for my car and perfect handling. High quality Bushing.verified_user Verified Buyer - PATRICK SALIBA - . Energy Suspension 4.3115 - 5 out of 5