unarchive In The Box of 4.3120 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 3086 (Includes New Metal Shell and Center Sleeves)
- 2 - 3139
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3139
- 2 - 3140
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3140
- 4 - 3087 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 3141 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 3142 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17019
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17041
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.3120 | Ranchero | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.3120
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Vehicle still under restoration not on road yet. Parts fit and installed as they should.verified_user Verified Buyer - Randy M Jones - . Energy Suspension 4.3120 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Great Product! "
Suspension parts are great!. Top quality! But, the instructions are poor.verified_user Verified Buyer - Wade Kannenberg - . Energy Suspension 4.3120 - 4 out of 5
Kit was complete and easy to install. Hardest part was getting the old rubber out of the shells. Made a tremendous difference. Shipping was on time as promised!verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Pickett - . Energy Suspension 4.3120 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent "
Excellent product. Love how it handles now and takes the corners. All my suspension pieces from now on will come from Energy Suspension. Thanks Willverified_user Verified Buyer - william pena - . Energy Suspension 4.3120 - 5 out of 5