unarchive In The Box of 4.3121 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 3132.1 - Axle Pivot Bushing (1.6" OD x 0.8" ID x 0.68" L; Flange OD 2.0")
- 2 of 3132.2 - Axle Pivot Bushing (1.6" OD x 0.8" ID x 0.45" L)
- 2 of 3132.3 - Axle Pivot Bushing (1.6" OD x 0.8" ID x 0.6" L)
- 2 of 3168 - Thrust Washer
- 2 of 188.8.131.52 - Sleeve (0.875" x 0.563" x 1.800")
- 1 of 17051 - Installation Instructions
- 2 of 9.11108 - 3oz Grease tubes
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
If you have a Ford F-Series Truck or E-Series Van this polyurethane axle pivot bushing replacement is a much more durable replacement than an OE rubber bushing and will do a better job of holding the alignment of your Twin I-Beam axle.
Signs of a Bad Axle Pivot Bushing
- "Clunking" noise from under the hood
- Feeling a bump under your feet after turning
- Wandering steering after a bump
- Loose feeling in your steering wheel
Is your Ford Wandering?
Normal wear and flexing can cause the rubber axle pivot bushing In your Ford truck or van to sag or wallow out, loosening the once secure connections between your I-beam axle and the frame. This can cause a steering wobble, or even make the steering wander to the left or right. It can also cause the loud clunking under your feet that you might have heard after hitting a bump.
Energy Suspension has made a Polyurethane axle pivot bushing that will toughen up this connection. These Polyurethane bushings maintain a secure connection between the axle and the frame and will tighten up the slop in your steering and assure that your alignment holds true through every suspension movement.
The Durable Choice
You can purchase an OE rubber replacement bushing that will do about as good a job as the original, but eventually, it will have the same problems. Polyurethane is much stronger and more durable than rubber and can hold its shape in spite of the weather and everyday road wear your Ford goes through. These bushings will not need to be replaced for the life of your vehicle, and we here at DST provide an exclusive lifetime warranty on these polyurethane bushings.
So if you want to get rid of that clunking under the cab, or looking to get a tighter feel in your steering, Energy Suspension polyurethane axle pivot bushings will serve you well.
Product Reviews for 4.3121 | I Beam Axle Pivot Bushings | F250 99-04 | F350 80-04
- 5 Star (38)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.3121
starstarstarstarstar" Better then the oem "
I used these on my 1993 crew cab f350. I have the 4200-pound front end and theyre pretty solid.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brian Santine - . Energy Suspension 4.3121 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Works just as expected "
My 99 f350 2wd dually was having a terrible shaking and vibration going on before I installed these bushings. After I got them installed after a couple hours work, the truck is driving much smootherverified_user Verified Buyer - Pete Schwager - . Energy Suspension 4.3121 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Big difference "
Had no problem installing them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Marcus Green - . Energy Suspension 4.3121 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
All seems to be working great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Donald Szerencits - . Energy Suspension 4.3121 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is there a front or rear for the bushing to fit in the housing?
- Cab I make part number 4.3121 work for my 2006 F250 crew Cab 2wd?
- No, part number 4.3121 will not fit the 2006 F250 crew Cab 2wd.
- Will part number 4.3121 fit my 1985 E350?
- No, part number 4.3121 will not fit the 1985 E350.
- What are the dimensions for part 4.3121?
- Dimension are listed here: Axle Pivot bushings 3132.3 - qty 2 (ID= .8 in; OD= 1.6 in; Length = .6 in) 3132.2 - qty 2 (ID= .8 in; OD=1.6in; Length = .45 in) 3132.1 - qty 2 (ID= .8 in; inner OD= 1.6 in; Flange OD 2.0 in; Length = .68 in) Thrust wa asher 3168 - qty 2 (ID= 1.5 in; OD= 2.1 in; Length= .34 in) Sleeve 184.108.40.206 - qty 2 (ID= .5 in; OD= .8 in; Length = 1.79 in) ...see more
- Will the part 4.3121 fit my 1991 ford F250 2wd, 5.8L, manual trans?
- yes, it will fit a 1991 ford F250 2wd it also fits a f250 Super Duty 99-04
- What is the difference between the 4.3121 and the moog-k8300?
- The 4.3121 is made of polyurethane while the moog-k8300 is made of steel clad rubber.
- Is Part Number: 4.3121 one side only or is it a pair?
- Part number 4.3121 is sold as a pair.
- Will part number 4.3121 fit a 1986 Ford F-150 2wd?
- Yes, part number 4.3121 will fit the 1986 Ford F-150 2wd.
- Will part number 4.3121 fit a 1999 Ford E150?
- No, part number 4.3121 will not fit the 1999 Ford E150.
- Do you offer a master bushing kit for my truck with includes all suspension and steering bushings?
- Not at this time