unarchive In The Box of 4.3123 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3023 - Front Lower Control Arm
- 2 - 3200 - Front Lower Control Arm
- 2 - 126.96.36.199 (.875OD x .625ID x 3.000L)
- 2 - 188.8.131.52 (.875 x .625 x 3.187)
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Grams Grease Package
- 1 - 17019 - Instructions for Control Arm Sets
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.3123 | Thunderbird | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.3123
starstarstarstarstar" Positive "
EnergySuspensionParts delivered the bushings very quickly at a very good price. I used these bushings in 88 T-bird control arms installed in my 86 Mustang since the Mustang bushings don't fit the longer T-bird arms. The fit was perfect provided all the old rubber was removed from the bushing shells. Burning the old bushings out was a bit of a dirty job, but much easier than pressing out the shells. Id recommend any competent do-it-yourselfer could handle this job.verified_user Verified Buyer - Larry Harris - . Energy Suspension 4.3123 - 5 out of 5