unarchive In The Box of 4.3129 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3028.88 - Diff Control Short Arm Frame End
- 2 - 3099 - Upper Front Thrust Washer
- 2 - 3029.88 - Diff Control Short Arm Axle End
- 2 - 3098 - Upper Rear Thrust Washer
- 4 - 18.104.22.168 (.750 X .480 X 2.400)
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Grams Grease Package
- 1 - 17019 - Instructions for Control Arm Sets
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Differential Bushings
Improving Your Vehicle's Reaction Time
Responsible for distributing engine power to the wheels, your differential is crucial to your vehicle's ability to respond to braking or accelerating. However, another part that impacts your differential's performance are the bushings that mount it to the frame. These OE bushings are commonly made of rubber, a material prone to flexing and wear. When these bushings flex your differential is allowed to shift, reducing it's effectiveness.
Energy Suspension makes all of their differential bushings with Hyperflex polyurethane. This polyurethane is much sturdier than rubber, easily able to resist physical wear and road contamination. The increased sturdiness includes added firmness. This firmness allows Energy's differential bushings to maintain a better hold on the differential, enhancing your vehicle's response time. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their differential bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Rear Differential Bushings - Ford Mustang - 4.3129
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.3129
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Photo of part purchased was not what I received. Part had no grease fittings installed. (?). Had to buy, drill part, then install which wasnt very easy to do. Cost me more than it should have. Never again. You didnt have part I ordered. Who would buy this without fittings? Editors Note: The kit 4.3129 does not show a grease fitting. These are polyurethane bushings and are not grease-able. They must be greased using Formula 5 grease when they are installed.verified_user Verified Buyer - ROBERT WEATHERHOLT - . Energy Suspension 4.3129 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Easy to install, taught my 16 year old to remove old parts and install new parts. I showed him one and he was able to do the rest on his mustang. Great parts.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ronald Twitchell - . Energy Suspension 4.3129 - 5 out of 5
The Bushings fit perfectly and had no problems, I recommend Energy Suspension parts to everyone to buy form them. I will definitely buy from them again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ricardo Villa - . Energy Suspension 4.3129 - 5 out of 5