add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.3165 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Ford Mustang 2005-2013
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.3165
starstarstarstarstar" Very well built "
Old bushing removal was horrible, I set them on fire to release the bond. New bushings are very well built, install instructions were very clear. I wouldve liked a little more grease for install but otherwise perfect. Solved the issues with the stock bushings binding under road course use and toe issues from stock front bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Marc Truba - . Energy Suspension 4.3165 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Removing the old bushings was not easy, but the new Polly ones are holding up well and I do not feel any deflection in the front suspension during hard braking on the track.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dennis Jacoby - . Energy Suspension 4.3165 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Am I able to just buy piece number 3472 from kit number 4.3165?
- Yes, you would order part number bulk-3472.
- For part number 4.3165, does this mean it covers the left and right side of the control arm or the left and right side of the vehicle?
- Part number 4.3165 will cover the left and right side of the vehicle.