unarchive In The Box of 4.3170 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 EA - 03P03575 Outer Bushing
- 2 EA - 03P03574 Inner Bushing
- 2 EA - 15P1068639 Inner Sleeve (1.25" x 0.640" x 3.450")
- 2 EA - 15P0206539 Outer Shell (2.837" x 2.250" x 2.300")
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Polyurethane Front Control Arm Bushings for 2015-2016 Mustang and Mustang GT
Energy Suspension Hyperflex polyurethane bushings will replace the original rubber bushings of your 2015-2016 Mustang or Mustang GT's control arms, which helps keep your wheels properly aligned.
- Better traction in a turn
- Fewer realignments
- Fewer tire replacements
- Long-lasting performance
How's Your Traction?
The control arms on your 2015-2016 Mustang or Mustang GT are responsible for keeping your wheels straight up and down when you're powering through turns. The original rubber bushings that connect your control arms to the frame flex to absorb vibration but this also allows your wheel to tilt during a turn. If your wheel is tipping inward or outward with every turn then less of your tire is touching the road, meaning less traction when you really need it.
Camber, or wheel alignment, is important when you think about the fact that a hand-sized piece of rubber is what connects your tire to the blacktop. If you want the maximum amount of traction from your Mustang then polyurethane bushings will hold your control arms much steadier than rubber. This can also mean fewer tire replacements since you will spend more time on the tread and not the edge of your tire.
Polyurethane also has the advantage when it comes to longevity since rubber has a much shorter life span. Wear, weather, heat, and common automotive chemicals will cause your original rubber bushings to break down and the force of your car turning will eventually cause them to change shape, permanently. Polyurethane will last the life of your vehicle and brushes off the elements that will destroy rubber, and it will hold its shape turn, after turn, after turn.
If you're looking for better traction and response in a turn, that will last, then polyurethane control arm bushings will get you there and bring you back. Here at DST we back these bushings with a lifetime warranty, so when we say "last the life of your car" we mean it.
If you want an even more responsive driving experience from your '15-'16 Mustang or Mustang GT then check out Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Master Kit for a complete bushing replacement option.