unarchive In The Box of 4.4120 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 04P04321 - Position 1 Top Bushing
- 2 of 04P04322 - Position 1 Bottom Bushing
- 4 of 04P04417 - Position 2 & 4 Top Bushing
- 2 of 04P04418 - Position 3 Top Bushing
- 4 of 04P04419 - Position 2 & 3 Bottom Bushing
- 2 of 04P04420 - Position 4 Bottom Bushing
- 6 of 04P04422 - Insert for Big Oval Hole in Frame Perch
- 6 of 04P04423 - Insert for Small Oval Hole in Frame Perch
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Body to Frame Mount Bushing Kit 4.4120
The 4.4120 is a polyurethane bushing replacement for the Body Mount bushings and Radiator Core Support bushings on 2005-2007 Ford F250 and F350 SuperDuty, both 2 and 4 wheel drive. These bushings are designed to replace the soft factory rubber bushings on the Crew only. If you have the Regular or Super Cab, check out part number 4.4121. The 4.4121 is a Hyperflex polyurethane replacement just like this, it just has one less mount the Regular and Super Cab do not have.
When upgrading or replacing parts on your suspension, usually, the body mounts usually are not brought up in the conversation. It is a shame because these bushings can dramatically affect your ride quality if, and when, the stock rubber mounts rot away. Replacing your body mounts using OE parts can cost over 50 dollars a mount. With eight different mounts, that really adds up costing more than four hundred dollars for parts alone. By replacing the stock rubber body mounts with Energy Suspension's polyurethane, you will cut down the cost of repair greatly. Energy's HyperFlex polyurethane body mounts do not wear, tear or distort the way your stock rubber mounts do. With Energy Suspension's mounts, you can restore the proper ride height, body alignment, and support for your Super Duty. These bushings are great for driving on pavement, and can hold their own off-road as well.
This kit includes the top bushing and the lower bushing for all 8 mounts on your vehicle and allows you to re-use all of your factory hardware to keep the cost of your upgrade down. These mounts will come in an upper half, and lower half for the front core support, the middle position, and the rear positions on the cab for the Crew Cab only. Again, Energy part number 4.4121 is for the Regular and Super Cab.