unarchive In The Box of 4.5122 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5081 - 3/4" Rear
- 4 - 4902 - Sway Bar Drop Link Eyes
- 4 - 4802 - End Link Grommet
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 .688OD x .500ID x 1.375L
- 1 - 9.1110 - 6 Grams Mini Grease Package
- 1 - 1703 - Instructions Stabilizer/Track Arm
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Front Sway Bar Bushings 19.05mm(3/4in) 4.5122 Energy
- 5 Star (0)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.5122
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Parts are great! Quality is great. "
The problem I found was you have two options for 3/4 rear sway bar bushings for a 1984 Ford Bronco II. It would be helpful to clarify that on your site. Same for the 1 inch front sway bar. Editors Note: I can see where it would be confusing picking the correct sway bar bushing and end link bushings. We try to make it as easy as we can to choose the correct kit. In this case there are different heights of sway bar bushings. Also 2 different styles of rear end links. To insure you get the correct kit call DST and any of our customer service reps can help you.verified_user Verified Buyer - Nicholas E Muccilli - . Energy Suspension 4.5122 - 3 out of 5