unarchive In The Box of 4.5142 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5074 - Front 1.000 Diameter
- 2 - 8089 - Endlink Bushing
- 1 - 9.1110 - 6 Grams Mini Grease Package
- 1 - 17128 - Instructions 4-5142 & 4-8101
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.5142 | Front Sway Bar-Endlink Bushings - 25.4 mm | Ford E250
- 5 Star (0)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.5142
starstarstarstarstar_border" Would have given it a #5 rating if instructions came with product "
My vehicle was a 2000 Ford E-250. There were not any instructions in the box with product. Two of the four bushings were different in appearance than OEMs. Hayes repair manual was no help in how to go about removal of old or installation of new bushings. Thank goodness for the internet and fellow DIY with a video camera. A simple picture of old bushing with a arrow showing direction of bushing removal, or words stating OEM bushing bonded to metal ring. Drive or press out from the the back to the front of the vehicle, would have been beneficial.verified_user Verified Buyer - Garry Griggs - . Energy Suspension 4.5142 - 4 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane