unarchive In The Box of 4.5152 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 15.10.372.39 (.562 OD x .397 ID x 5.625 L
- 2 - 15.05.49.39 (3/8-16 X 10" GR5
- 2 - 5390 - 36MM Sway Bar Bushing
- 8 - 15.03.29.39 (1.500 O.D X .375 I.D. X .090)
- 1 - 9.11103 - 6 Grams Mini Grease Package
- 8 - 8078 - End Link Bushing
- 2 - 15.07.01.40 3/8 Nylon Insert Nut - Silver
- 1 - 17039 - Instructions Stabilizer/Track Arm
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.5152 | Ford Explorer Front Sway Bar Bushings and Endlinks
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.5152
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Easy installation and working great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Paul Montey - . Energy Suspension 4.5152 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Great product, really improves sway on these trucks. "
I installed this kit and the one for the rear Explorer sway bar. The bushings grip the bar very tightly and the poly endlinks are firm. About 5 years ago I installed Moog thermplastic bushings and they were ovaled out, didnt even hold the bar without support. Even with 10 year old sensatracs (that will soon be Monomax) the sway is much reduced. Only thing I took a star off for is the 3/8" grade 5 bolt, OEM is 10mm 9.8 (about 9% stronger than grade 5). Hopefully it can hold such a stiff bar. They should have used grade 8, 7/16" or 10mm. I suggest coating the inside sleeved bolt with anti seize grease to prevent corrosion and failure.verified_user Verified Buyer - Len - . Energy Suspension 4.5152 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good quality "
Installation went well with no significant issues.verified_user Verified Buyer - David S West - . Energy Suspension 4.5152 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" VERY POSITIVE "
Installed on '96 V8 explorer 4 door. Easy install and made a HUGE difference in the ride quality and overall handling! It was a great investment in my ride. Big improvement over the worn out OEM parts. NO COMPARISON!verified_user Verified Buyer - Brandon Malec - . Energy Suspension 4.5152 - 5 out of 5