unarchive In The Box of 4.5153 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5461 - RR S.B.19mm
- 8 - 4902 - Sway Bar Drop Link Eyes
- 4 - 15.10.342.39 .688 x .500 x 1.250
- 4 - 15.03.36.39 1.750 O.D. x .500 I.D. x .1875
- 1 - 9.11103 - 6 Grams Mini Grease Package
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.5153 | Rear Sway Bar-Endlink Bushings - 19 mm | Ford Explorer
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.5153
starstarstarstarstar" Very high quality materials used in manufacturing of the parts = Very high quality parts. Two thumbs up!! "
I ordered a complete bushing set for the rear axle of my 1996 Ford Explorer. All of the parts fit perfectly. No modification was needed for installation. The original factory parts I removed were of lower quality than the new parts. So I figure that if they lasted since 1996, then these will never have to be replaced again. I especially like the 2 piece design of the end link bushings. After I got the old 1 piece bushings out, installing the new ones was a snap. Instructions included with the new parts were very complete and easy to understand, even for a "do-it-your-selfer like me". When the installation was complete, my SUV drove like or better than new. Thanks guys!! Keep up the good work!verified_user Verified Buyer - Rick J. Lattimore - . Energy Suspension 4.5153 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome! "
The whole kit was just perfect for my truck. Exactly what I was looking for. Fast delivery too.verified_user Verified Buyer - Victor Perez - . Energy Suspension 4.5153 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Super fast shipping. Exactly what I needed. Excellent part.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ervin Markham - . Energy Suspension 4.5153 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" positive "
Installed on '96 V8 explorer 4 door. Easy install and made a HUGE difference in the ride quality and overall handling! It was a great investment in my ride. Big improvement over the worn out OEM parts. NO COMPARISON!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Brandon Malec - . Energy Suspension 4.5153 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Hello. I am looking for front swaybar end links. Which Prothane and Energy Suspension part numbers should I be looking at? I just need the end links with bushings and not the swaybar bushings. Thanks!
- The best option to go with for end links are Moog K700542 https://www.suspension.com/moog-k700542 Since the kit come without the sway bar bushings. It is also the easiest to install