unarchive In The Box of 4.5186 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 5763 Front 32mm(1-1/4?) bushings
- 4 2592 Endlink bushings, Bar end
- 4 2593 Endlink bushings, Frame end
- 1 9.11108 GreaseTube
- 1 17039 Instruction Sheet
- 4 15.03.05.39 Washers (2.000?x0.510?x0.120?)
- 4 184.108.40.206 Sleeves (0.750?x0.480?x1.960?)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
32mm Front Sway Bar and Endlink Bushings '99-'04 F250 Super Duty | F350 Super Duty 4WD
These 32mm (1.25in) Front Sway Bar Bushings and Endlink Bushings will fit the front anti-roll (sway) bar that comes installed on many 1999-2004 F250 Super Duty and F350 4WD Super Dutys. With polyurethane sway bar bushings holding that sway bar you will notice less body roll and better traction from the front tires during a turn.
Is your Sway Bar Secure?
The original front sway bar bushings that connect the anti-roll bar to the frame are made of rubber, like all of the stock suspension bushings on your Ford F-Series truck. While rubber is great at absorbing vibration and noise it does a poor job of holding alignment and doesn't last long compared to the rest of your truck. As the rubber wears down a gap will be left between the bushings and the bar, which allows the bar to move around and increases body roll when you turn.
Since the front sway bar doesn't transfer vibration between the road and the body there's really no need to use a soft rubber bushing anyway. Even new rubber replacement bushings will deflect when the suspension travels, making the sway bar less effective. To solve this you can use Energy Suspension's polyurethane front sway bar bushings that will last longer and hold the sway bar in place during extreme suspension movements.
Sway Bar Bushing Upgrade
These polyurethane front sway bar bushings from Energy Suspension do not deflect like rubber and will keep the anti-roll bar from shifting around under your truck. If you travel on winding back roads like those around Suspension.com headquarters, then having traction during a turn is important. Whether you're hauling lumber, deer corn, or cattle cubes you don't want to worry about your truck's body rolling to the outside when you turn.
This kit will also replace the original rubber bushings with polyurethane endlink bushings. The endlinks connect the sway bar to the front control arms and rubber bushings will eventually be worn, smashed, or degraded till they are falling apart. These polyurethane endlink bushings will last longer and allow the sway bar to do its job better.
Better, For Life
Energy Suspension's front sway bar bushings can be easily installed on your F250 or F350 Super Duty from the comfort of your own garage or driveway. Once you remove the brackets with a socket set you just remove the old bushings, slip the new bushings right over the bar, and replace the bracket. You want to be sure and measure your sway bar before buying any bushings since the manufacturers will sometimes use different sized sway bars for the same year model trucks.
Unlike rubber bushings, that degrade with exposure to heat, motor chemicals, and road salts, these polyurethane front sway bar bushings will last the life of your truck, and Suspension.com will back that up with our exclusive lifetime warranty. Basically, you're getting a more durable part that helps your truck maintain traction in a hard turn, without adding any noise or roughness to your ride. What's not to like?
Product Reviews for 4.5186 | 32mm Front Sway Bar-Endlink Bushings | 99-04 F250 F350
- 5 Star (215)
- 4 Star (11)
- 3 Star (3)
- 2 Star (1)
- 1 Star (1)
Energy Suspension 4.5186
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
So far they are holding up. This is the third set I have put on the truck. It eats up suspension components so I dont use stock parts. I tow with the truck and need heavy duty parts.verified_user Verified Buyer - DAVID NOLL - . Energy Suspension 4.5186 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great fix, easy to install (not mechanically inclined at all) "
The polyurethane bushings did a great job for my overall steering. Installation was fairly simple, 18mm & 15mm bolts that need to be removed, be sure to take note which end link is passenger and driver. \nFound a local shop that pressed them out and in. While that was being taken care of I replaced the sway bar bushings. Honestly cant believe how much better control I have over the truckverified_user Verified Buyer - Rafael Centeno - . Energy Suspension 4.5186 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good fit "
The parts are high quality and fit well. The instructions were simple. Prompt delivery !verified_user Verified Buyer - CHARLES FILLMAN - . Energy Suspension 4.5186 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very happy with the product "
These were very easy to install. I would recommend measuring your eyelets on your sway bar links to ensure you get the right part. After installing these my truck stopped trying to walk across the road whenever I hit a bump. I would recommend these to anyone looking to replace their sway bar bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Eric Root - . Energy Suspension 4.5186 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I have your products. How do I remove the stock bushings from the inside of the arm? They seem to be pressed in.
- I believe this will answer if not all most of your questions on removing and installing the new bushing without a press. https://www.suspension.com/blog/how-to-install-a-bushing-without-a-press/
- Hi. Can you please send me the dimensions (ID, OD, thickness) of the sway bar to axle bushings? Ive ordered some (Not from ES) but I have found that the bushings are much too small for the U bracket so something is clearly the wrong part.
- For the sway bar bushings, the ID is 32mm, the thickness is 10.6mm, and the OD is 45.2mm.
- Do I need to grease the bushings in part number 4.5186 before installation?
- Yes, you will need to grease the bushings in part number 4.5186 before installation.
- 2011 ford f250 diesel crew cab 4x4 front sway bar . Which bushing kit?
- Sway bar bushings are tricky. Even though they could all be the same year make and model the sway bar does vary in diameter making it impossible to have a stock size or cross reference. To insure proper fitment we recommend measuring your bar before placing an order. ...see more