unarchive In The Box of 4.5192 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 5771.01 Front 32MM Sway Bar Bushing
- 8 of 4902 Endlink bushings
- 4 of 15.10.342.39 Sleeve
- 4 of 15.03.36.39 FLT WSHR
- 4 of 15.05.48.40 Partial Thread 8.8
- 4 of 15.07.16.40 NUTSILVER
- 1 of 17073 Instruction Sheet
- Bolt Hardness is 8.8 with a width of 11 mm
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.5192 | Front Sway Bar-Endlink Bushings - 32 mm | Ford F250
- 5 Star (28)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
Energy Suspension 4.5192
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
All parts and bushings holding up well. Very pleased!verified_user Verified Buyer - Steve Merhout - . Energy Suspension 4.5192 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Nice solid bushings "
These bushings do not fit the front sway bar at all. I had to purchase new links from Ford. I left a 3 rating because they fit the rear sway bar perfectly and I was still able to use them without having to do a return. 2003 Ford F-250verified_user Verified Buyer - Desrae Yellowman - . Energy Suspension 4.5192 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great fit for my early 99 f250 "
Thanks for your knowledge of model year differences, IE :early vs late 1999 ford f250 suspension changes. These subtle differences are not always taken into account with some companies and I appreciate your attention for these details.verified_user Verified Buyer - daniel c liakos - . Energy Suspension 4.5192 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Perfect fit. Great price. Quick service. Stopped the clunking noise in the front end of my early 1999 F-250.verified_user Verified Buyer - Scott Ferguson - . Energy Suspension 4.5192 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the part 4.5192 fit my site 2004 f250 4wd lariat crew?
- You will need to know the exact size of your front and rear sway bar since even if OEM stock all come in different sizes. Since they differ in size and manufacturers did not make the same sway bar on any of their vehicles. I do apologize for this inc convenience. Check out our blog of six different ways to measure https://www.suspension.com/blog/how-to-measure-a-sway-bar-6-different-ways/ Here is what we have fitted https://www.suspension.com/products/ford_f250_super_duty_4wd_2004?scri=35&filter If you cannot find what you need you can try our universals page https://www.suspension.com/universal-sway-bar-bushings.asp ...see more
- i bought kit number 4.5192 from Amazon a while ago and they have gone bad, so how do I get my new bushings?
- Since you bought kit 4.5192 through Amazon, you will need to go back through them for your warranty.
- End link bushing kit part number 4.5192 The end link bushing are entirely too small and completely push through the endlink. Did I purchase the correct set?
- You will have to take some measurements of your stock parts. You will need to know the diameter of your sway bar, as well as the diameter of the Endlink eye bushings.