unarchive In The Box of 4.7108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 2501 bushings
- 1 - 220.127.116.11 (1.00” x .750” x 1.750” sleeve)
- 2 - 2502 bushings
- 1 - 15.10.05.39 (.750’ x .563” x 1.750” sleeve)
- 1 - 17039 installation instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension Track Arm Bushings
Track arms, also known as panhard rods, are designed to enhance driver control and safety while cornering through several tasks: Keeping your suspension centered, reducing body roll, and increasing driver control. Now, even with the track arm installed your suspension can shift while you corner. The amount of shifting that occurs depends largely on the quality of bushings you have installed for your track arm.
OE track arm bushings are most commonly made of soft rubber. Rubber, while able to absorb a great deal of vibrations from the road, simply flexes too much to be a decent material for track arm bushings. Energy Suspension makes all of their track arm bushings out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material that not only offers better performance than rubber, it'll also last much longer. Capable of withstanding great amounts of heat, pressure, and road contamination, these Hyperflex bushings are guaranteed to outlast and outperform the OE. Now, due to polyurethane's firmer nature, there is a good chance that your NVH may increase slightly once these bushings are installed. But, the increase to your control and safety while cornering is well worth it. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their track arm bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Front Track Arm Bar Bushings - Ford F150 - 4.7108
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.7108
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Put these on my daily driver. Im happy to say that 2 years later they still look and ride like brand new.verified_user Verified Buyer - joshua andrews - . Energy Suspension 4.7108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good "
The parts fit right into place and helped take quite a bite of the sway out of the front end. It steers a whole lot straighter now.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ramona Pearson - . Energy Suspension 4.7108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
The bushings were easy to install with excellent directions. I replaced the track bar bushings on my 77 Ford f150. The difference was immediately noticeable! More solid and stable feel compared to the rubber ones. Can't wait to replace all the rest of my bushings now.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brian Boettger - . Energy Suspension 4.7108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Early Bronco Track Bar Bushings "
The bushings were well made and fit the bar well and it included some good assembly grease. The steel inserts were NOT the cheap split seam type and they were plated which is good as these take a beating off road. Unfortunately, the hole in the sleeve for the frame mount side was a tad too small for the bolt (looked like a stock bolt) so I had to push out the old sleeve and use. Might consider including a couple of sizes in the future.verified_user Verified Buyer - Steve ONeal - . Energy Suspension 4.7108 - 4 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What are the dimensions on 4.7108?
- The dimensions on part number 4.7108 for bushing marked 2501 the OD is 1.358 inches, ID 1 inch, Length .853 inches, for bushing marked 2502 the OD is 1.18 inch, ID .740 inch, Length .87 inch.