lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Strut Arm Bushings
Strengthening Driver Control
Designed to increase driver control while braking or accelerating, strut arms secure your control arm to the chassis. Strut arm bushings protect the connections between the strut arm, the control arm, and the chassis. It's incredibly important to keep these connections in pristine condition, otherwise you'll undoubtedly start encountering handling issues at times when driver control is most vital.
Upgrading Dependability and Longevity
The OE strut arm bushings installed on your vehicle are made of soft rubber. this rubber is prone to stretching, cracking, and rotting away. Energy Suspension offers their Hyperflex polyurethane bushings as a substantial upgrade over the OE rubber. Easily capable of resisting road contamination and physical wear, Energy's strut arm bushings will securely strengthen your strut arm and enhance your control. To top it off Energy Suspension covers their strut arm bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Front Strut Arm Bushings - Ford Fairlane - 4.7111
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.7111
starstarstarstarstar" Good quality "
These parts were easy to install, and eliminated a lot of noise. I was glad to find, purchase and install these bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - John A Pomroy - . Energy Suspension 4.7111 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very good "
Everything from the time I phoned till now has been just great. All the parts I ordered arrived fast and and fit like the real thing. Stephen knew what he was talking about and helped Thanks a lot and I will be ordering more for my other cars.verified_user Verified Buyer - Don Rossignol - . Energy Suspension 4.7111 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" fair to good "
Wish outer diameter was a little larger to match original equipment size. This does not effect anything except visual.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joe Price - . Energy Suspension 4.7111 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Still working after a years. Thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - Jose Robles - . Energy Suspension 4.7111 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- On 4.7111 what is the best way to install them?
- Those bushings 4.7111 have a bevel on one side and the other side is flat with a lip. The flat side goes to the bracket under the radiator on the front and rear of the bracket. The washers point to the front and rear and the big washers go against th he beveled ends. ...see more