unarchive In The Box of 5.18102 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5.2102 - Spring Bushing O.E.M.
- 1 - 5.4101 - Body Mounts
- 2 - 9.13101 - Tie Rod End Boot O.E. Style (2)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.18102 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Dodge W100 1975-1977
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.18102
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Front spring bushings are too large a diameter to fit frame and had to be modified. Restoration still in process. Editors Note: Be sure to read all the notes especially concerning the spring bushings. Their is a note that states for a 1 inch spring eye. You have have to do some measuring to insure fitment.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tommy Purvines - . Energy Suspension 5.18102 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Every part is holding up great and I am very happy with the kitverified_user Verified Buyer - Jeff Ricketson - . Energy Suspension 5.18102 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part 5.18102 fit my 1978 Dodge W200 4x4?
- Yes, Part Number 5.18102 will fit your 1978 Dodge W200 4x4.
- Will the 5.18102 kit include the hardware for install?
- Unfortunately no, the 5.18102 will not include hardware, you will need to reuse your stock hardware.