unarchive In The Box of 5.18107 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front end control arm bushing set:
- 4 - 2337 lower contro arm bushing outer.
- 2 - 3307 lower control arm bushing center.
- 2 - 15.s324v lower control arm sleeve.
- (7/8"O.D. x .500"I.D. x 2.140")
- 4 - 8164 upper control arm bushing.
- 4 - 15.s332v upper control arm sleeve.
- (3/4"O.D. x 10mm"I.D. x 1.600")
- 1 - 17256 installation instructions.
- Rear end control arm bushing set:
- 2 - 8144 lower trailing arm
- 2 - 15s374v lower trailing arm sleeve (7/8"O.D. x14mm"I.D. x2.790")
- 6 - 8165 rear knuckle
- 6 - 15.155 rear knuckle sleeve (3/4"O.D. x12mm"I.D. x1.760")
- 4 - 8167 upper control arm
- 4 - 15.s332v upper control arm sleeve (3/4"O.D. x10mm"I.D. x1.600")
- 1 - 17274 installation instructions
- Front and rear shock bushing set: (uppers only)
- 4 - 8163 upper position shock bushing.
- 4 - 8162 lower position shock bushing.
- Manual transmission shifter bushing set:
- 4 - 1101 upper position shifter bushing
- 4 - 1102 lower position shifter bushing
- 1 - 17271 installation instructions
- 3 - 9.11101 grease tubs.
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 10keyboard_arrow_down
Complete 4 Mount Set
Torque Mount Inserts Only (does not include Main Mount inserts)
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.18107 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Eclipse 1995-1999
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.18107
starstarstarstarstar" Fairly easy installation of the new parts "
Have not had a chance to drive the car due to other maintenance things being done. But other than that a great product, for the most part easy install.verified_user Verified Buyer - Nick Marquez - . Energy Suspension 5.18107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very good product "
Bushings were a little tough getting installed using the grease that came with them. Over all a great fit and makes a big difference on how the car handles.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Schmitz - . Energy Suspension 5.18107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Very well Made. "
The bushing kit is a good deal if you are trying to get the most bushings in a bundle BUT in relation to the car it only covers about 70% of bushings. they sell the remaining bushings separate, but then again it falls short leaving many old OE bushings in your car without replacement option. 95-99 eclipse bushings that Energy suspension should add are: -rear camber control arm bushings. -driveshaft carrier bushings. -front and rear subframe bushings. -rear diff mount bushings. then maybe they can call their nifty box a "master kit" other than that the bushings them selves are very high quality molds.verified_user Verified Buyer - manuel bou - . Energy Suspension 5.18107 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great "
Great product, perfect price and quality. Highly recommended.verified_user Verified Buyer - Sergej Pavlov - . Energy Suspension 5.18107 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
($21.10) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What's the difference between the HyperFlex Master Kit Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 (5.18107) and kit Prothane 132001?
- The difference between the two kits is that Prothane's kit comes with sway bar bushings that may or may not fit the sway bars on your vehicle and Energy's kit does not come with them