unarchive In The Box of 5.3108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 7057 - Large Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 3160 - Small Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 3111 - Small Control Arm Bushing Ends
- 2 - Metal Center Sleeves for 3160
- 2 - 911108 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17019
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm BushingsA control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.3108 | Eclipse | Front Control Arm Bushings Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.3108
starstarstarstarstar" poor "
I replaced the 22 year old, 160.000 mile, bushings on my 92 AWD Eagle Talon that I use for Time Trialing. The car used to be fun, with precise turn-in, and the ability to put the car consistently right on the apex! Now, my car handles like a Buick! The steering is numb, lacks feel, the turn-in has big delay, it barely takes a line, the handling is sloppy, and I am lucky if I can get within 6 feet of an apex! A waste of my money! Not just the parts, but the installation! I wish I could go back! But, I cant!verified_user Verified Buyer - P Norris - . Energy Suspension 5.3108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Completely re-building a 1990 Eagle Talon. All parts ordered fit properly as intended with no modification necessary. Customer service was great. Fast shipping and great pricing. Can't ask for more.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kyle DeSerio - . Energy Suspension 5.3108 - 5 out of 5
Used these on my 1G Eclipse and I was very pleased with them. I could tell a difference between these and my worn out stock ones.verified_user Verified Buyer - Edwin Flores - . Energy Suspension 5.3108 - 5 out of 5