unarchive In The Box of 5.3113 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3174 Upper control arm bushing.
- 2 - 3175 Upper control arm thrust washer.
- 2 - 126.96.36.199 (sleeve .875O.D. x .563I.D. x 1.960 INCH LG).
- 4 - 2126 Rear trailing arm bushing.
- 2 - 188.8.131.52 (sleeve 1.000O.D. x .563I.D. x 1.900 INCH LG).
- 4 - 2148 Lower control arm bushing.
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 (sleeve .750O.D. x .480I.D. x 2.125 INCH LG).
- 1 - 9.11108 (grease).
- 1 - 17084 (this instruction sheet).
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.3113 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Eclipse AWD 1990-1994
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.3113
starstarstarstarstar" Solid and secure. These bushings are indestructible. "
I installed these bushings on a early model AWD DSM, and the bushings have helped make the car feel brand new again. While any bushing replacement job is a real pain, once the old ones were out, these bushings went in easily and fitted great. To top it off, the customer service from Energy was excellent. Shipping was ultra fast and they did a great job answering the questions I had. Love the Energy Suspension stickers too! I will buy more bushings from Energy in the future.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brandon Bassett - . Energy Suspension 5.3113 - 5 out of 5