unarchive In The Box of 5.3114 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 3206 - Front Upper Control Arm
- 2 - 3207 - Front Lower Control Arm
- 2 - 3208 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Washer
- 4 - Metal Sleeves - 22.214.171.124 (.750OD x .625ID x 1.750L)
- 2 - Metal Sleeves - 126.96.36.199 (.708OD x .576ID x 2.280L)
- 2 - Metal Sleeves - 15.03.32.39 (1.375 OD X .506 ID X .084)
- 2 - Metal Sleeves - 15.03.33.39 (1.100 OD X .506 ID X .084)
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Grams Grease Package
- 1 - 17091 - Instructions for 5-3114
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.3114 | Volare | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.3114
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Performs excellent.verified_user Verified Buyer - ROLAND TANZI - . Energy Suspension 5.3114 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Theyre still in there and theyre working great.verified_user Verified Buyer - George Keller - . Energy Suspension 5.3114 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
Good fitverified_user Verified Buyer - Steve Roberts - . Energy Suspension 5.3114 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good quality product "
Great product, went together well. As I am a professional mechanic it was a snap, but could see that is could have been difficult for a weekend guy or someone new. The directions could be improved upon a bit.verified_user Verified Buyer - STEVE OILAR - . Energy Suspension 5.3114 - 5 out of 5