unarchive In The Box of 5.3116 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3279 - Control Arm Bushing Halves - Front Position
- 2 - 2263 - Control Arm Bushing Halves - Front Position
- 2 - 3277 - Control Arm Bushing Halves - Rear Position
- 2 - Large Center Metal Sleeves
- 2 - Small Center Metal Sleeves
- 4 - 911108 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17135
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.3116 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Dodge Neon 1995-1999
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.3116
starstarstarstarstar" great "
The parts are REALLY tight and a challenge to get in, but not bad if you have a bench vise. definitely lube them up first. The suspension on my car was pretty trashed, I had to rebuild it, the previous bushings were ripped. That being said, the steering was very loose. Now, it is very tight and feels great, but honestly, I cannot compare it to how the car would be normally.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Hale - . Energy Suspension 5.3116 - 5 out of 5