unarchive In The Box of 5.3120 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 3301 - Large Bushing Halves
- 4 - 3300 - Large Bushing Halves
- 4 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3300, 3301
- 4 - 3302 - Smaller Bushing Halves
- 4 - 3303 - Smaller Bushing Halves
- 4 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3302, 3303
- 5 - Formula 5 Prelube Tubs (small)
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17373
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.3120 | Ram 2500 | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (8)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.3120
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The Bushings show vary little wear ! The key to keeping them squeek free is making sure there always lubracated, I install zerk fittings in the outer shells so its easy to add grease to the poly bushings ! If there is no gap between the shells drill a hole 1/8" through each shell so grease flows to the metal sleeves.verified_user Verified Buyer - Craig Egerman - . Energy Suspension 5.3120 - 5 out of 5
You really should sell the bolts along with these bushings. In most applications the factory bolts will be seized in the internal diameter of the factory bushings meaning that the bolts need to be destroyed to be removed (typically cut with a saw-all or a zip disk).verified_user Verified Buyer - Sean Allan - . Energy Suspension 5.3120 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very good product, no bs involved "
I would buy your products again and recommend them to friends. Keep up the quality and stay here in the USA and youll have my support forever!\nWade Pettittverified_user Verified Buyer - Wade Pettitt - . Energy Suspension 5.3120 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
Parts came promptly and installed easily with the provided assembly lube. The truck rides more smoothly and the bushings put it back into alignment with no play. It saved quite a bit of work using these bushings as I did not need to find someone to press the bushings out/in. I used a 3/8 wood spade bit to bore out some of the rubber in the old bushings, then used a vise to press the sleeve out of the old bushings. The old rubber insert then pushed out of the outer sleeve easily.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bear - . Energy Suspension 5.3120 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part 5.3120 fit a 1997 dodge ram 2500 4x4 with a diesel engine?
- Yes, it will fit.
- Can I purchase just the 3303 marked bushings out of the 5.3120 kit?
- Yes we do sell just by the piece, you would need to speak with a rep directly so we can further help you. you can call us at 888-406-2330, or use our live chat service.