unarchive In The Box of 5.3128 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 of 2475 - Rear Control Arm Bushings
- 4 of 15.10.458.39 - Metal Sleeves
- 2 of 8144 - Rear Trailing Arm Bushings
- 2 of 15.10.374.39 - Metal Sleeves
- 2 of 3403 - Rear Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of 15.10.334.39 - Metal Sleeves
- 4 of 9.11108 - Grease
- 1 of 17377 - Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.3128 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Eclipse 2002-2004
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.3128
starstarstarstarstar" Outstanding "
The new bushings are great!!! Ride quality is 10x better. These bushing helped the suspension work like it is supposed to.verified_user Verified Buyer - Alexander Arrington - . Energy Suspension 5.3128 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great performance "
Ride is very stiff and rebound is great. Makes for a rough ride but that is what it costs to have a stiff ride. Not for anyone who wants ultra smooth comfort.verified_user Verified Buyer - Andrew Cox - . Energy Suspension 5.3128 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Awesome for the track, harsh on the road "
High quality item. You can really feel the car being glued to the road. Awesome for aggressive driving. Unfortunately, it is very harsh for a daily commuter. If you travel a long distance you will realize that the suspension is not forgiving to any road imperfection. Perfect for track or Autobahn - Awful for California roads.verified_user Verified Buyer - Rossi - . Energy Suspension 5.3128 - 3 out of 5