lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.3140 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Dodge Charger 2006-2010
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.3140
starstarstarstarstar" appears to be good solid bushings, "
Worked great and yep do the grease to get them in, but makes the steering feel more solid as well.verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert E Milam - . Energy Suspension 5.3140 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
After researching on the internet for the noise problem in my 2005 Cheysler 300s front end. I decided to try your product instead of replacing like for like. The old bushings did not look bad until the lower arms were taken out, then you could see the tares in the rubber. The new ones went in like the directions stated, with ease. The noise is gone and the car handles better than before. Going into turns it is more stable and more responsive to steering input. I now take the long way home so I can zip thru the turns instead of the straight highway.verified_user Verified Buyer - herbert schwagerl - . Energy Suspension 5.3140 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent Product "
Installed bushings on 2009 Dodge Charger and what a difference over the original bushings. Will install bushings on rear when time comes.verified_user Verified Buyer - Leslie Arnett - . Energy Suspension 5.3140 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect "
Works just fine for my 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona. No any issues with fitment, thanks guys.verified_user Verified Buyer - Vito - . Energy Suspension 5.3140 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the difference between 5.3140G & 5.3140R?
- The only difference will be in color, the 5.3140G being black and 5.3140R being red.
- Will the 5.3140 include the shock bushings?
- No the 5.3140 will not include the Shock mount bushings for the Lower control arm.