unarchive In The Box of 5.4103 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 1008 - Front Crossmember Mount - Front Lower
- 2 - 1009 - Front Crossmember Mount- Rear Lower
- 2 - 1010 - Front Crossmember Mount - Front Upper
- 2 - 1011 - Front Crossmember Mount- Rear Upper
- 2 - Metal Sleeves - 220.127.116.11 (.750OD x .562ID x 1.875L)
- 2 - Metal Sleeves - 18.104.22.168 (.875 x .688 x 1.900)
- 4 - Metal Washers - 15.03.05.39 (2.000OD X .500ID X .120TH)
- 4 - Metal Washers - 15.03.14.39 (2.500OD X .500ID X .125TH)
- 1 - 17074 - Instructions For 5-4103
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Subframe Bushings
A subframe bushing is found at the mounting point between the subframe and the body. Most OEM subframe bushings are made of rubber, which over time begins to wear and crack. With a failed subframe bushing, noise and vibration become a major issue for both the driver and the passengers. The subframe bushings responsibility, besides mounting, is to dampen road noise and vibration from entering the cab. So once these bushings go, your quiet smooth ride is in trouble.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a much more durable material for subframe bushings. Not only do these bushings maintain the mounting alignment very well, but polyurethane does not crack, distort, rot, or wear the way rubber bushings do. With more durable material, there should be an increase in NVH. But there is also a performance boost to consider! With polyurethane subframe bushings you can effectively eliminate wheel hop giving you a faster launch time whether from a starting line or a green light.