unarchive In The Box of 5.5174 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 5942 - Sway Bar Bushings
- 4 of 8084 - Grommets
- 2 of 15.03.29.39 - Washers
- 2 of 15.03.38.39 - Washers
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.5174 | Front Sway Bar-Endlinks Bushings - 32 mm | Ram 2500
- 5 Star (34)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.5174
starstarstarstarstar" Quick and easy fix "
Original bushings were completely shot and the polyurethane seem to be much more rigid than the rubber ever was. Definitely makes the truck ride better, almost like new.verified_user Verified Buyer - Alan R Roitsch - . Energy Suspension 5.5174 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Good product havent had any issues.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael McMains - . Energy Suspension 5.5174 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
I love these bushings, even two years later they still hold their bright red color and are still very tight around the bar I am very happy that I purchased these and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing to replace theirs.verified_user Verified Buyer - kelby flynn - . Energy Suspension 5.5174 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Quality "
These bushings are 100 times better than stock! My front end was nice and tight after the easy install! Recommend to anyone and everyone!verified_user Verified Buyer - Gary Wagner - . Energy Suspension 5.5174 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I noticed the Moog bushings have 2 different sizes yet your kit for the Complete Front Sway Bar Frame and Endlink Bushings is for a 32MM setup... how do I measure to verify this setup will work on my truck?
- You will need to know the exact size of your front and rear sway bar since even if OEM stock all come in different sizes. Since they differ in size and manufacturers did not make the same sway bar on any of their vehicles. I do apologize for this inc convenience. Check out our blog of six different ways to measure https://www.suspension.com/blog/how-to-measure-a-sway-bar-6-different-ways/ Here is what we have fitted https://www.suspension.com/products/dodge_ram_3500_4wd_2008 If you cannot find the size you need, you can look on our universals page it has more sizes https://www.suspension.com/universal-sway-bar-bushings.asp ...see more