unarchive In The Box of 5.7115 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 7121 Trailing Arm Bushings (2.710 inch o.a.l.)
- 2 - 15.10.549.39 (0.875 inch x0.563 inch x2.750 inch)
- 1 - 17467 Instruction sheet
- 2 - 9.11108 Grease packets
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Dependable Performance, Dependable Coverage
Energy Suspension crafts each of their trailing arm bushings with Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. But increased durability isn't the only thing Energy Suspension offers. Hyperflex polyurethane is also firmer than rubber. This sturdiness increases your trailing arm's effectiveness. Now, this sturdiness also slightly increases your NVH, but the added safety and longevity are well worth the trade-off. Plus, all of energy's trailing arm bushings are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Energy Suspension Trailing Arm Bushings
Designed to connect your chassis, rear axle, and shocks, trailing arms have to support tons (literally) of weight and pressure. Used at the arm's primary mounting points, your OE trailing arm bushings also have to bear this weight. Unfortunately, your OE trailing arm bushings are made of a soft rubber that's prone to cracking and falling away. With Energy's Hyperflex polyurethane trailing arm bushings installed, you will have peace of mind knowing that your suspension is performing better than ever.