unarchive In The Box of 62003 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60502 (7/8 X .120 X 3.000 inches)
- 2 of Front Control Arm Bushings - 64094
- 2 of Front Control Arm Bushings - 64108
- 4 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60672 (3/4 X 2.900 inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60673 (3/4 X 2.400 inches)
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64050
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64071
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64106
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64073
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 64049
- 2 of Oval Control Arm Bushings - 64105
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 64075
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 64076
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60585 (7/8 X 2.110 inches)
- 2 of Upper Strut Bushings - 66037
- 2 of Lower Strut Bushings - 66038
- 2 of Isolator Spring Tail Covers
- 2 of Front Coil Spring Isolators - 60565
- 2 of Rear Coil Spring Isolator Bushing, Large - 60543
- 2 of Rear Coil Spring Isolator Bushing, Small - 60542
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolts - 1139 (3/8-16 X 8 inch)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60522 (9/16 X .083 X 3.375 3/8MIN ID inch)
- 8 of End Link Bushings - 60353 (3/4 X 1.150 OD X 3/8 ID inches)
- 1 of End Link Washer and Nut Kit - 19-400-026
- 8 of Washers
- 2 of Nylon Lock Nuts
- 4 of Steering Rack Bushings - 61096
- 2 of Tie Rod Dust Boots
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Everything that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 62003 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Ford Mustang 94-98
- 5 Star (0)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar_border" Ok, I guess.... "
I rate 5 for performance, 1 for instructions and 3 for ride. I decided on this product because Prothane's web site said they were formulated for both ride and performance. My mushy factory bushings were 14 years old and I was getting outer tire wear. The handling performance is terrific. I would have preferred polyurethane formulated more for ride as Mustang suspensions are pretty rough. The rear end doesn't hop anymore and the cornering is far more than you need on the street. The bushings have settled into place some and the noise level has dropped a little but I am going to need add some dynamat in areas where the arms connect to the body. The biggest problem was the lack of instructions. None were included and Prothane emailed me a set that were vague at best. Be warned that the front lower arm has two bushing types but both bushings were included. Some of the shells have inner sleeves that get left behind when the bushings are burned out. These must be removed. The bushings should not be hard to fit but the rear bushings were all too tight and had to be frozen and pressed in. I had to hone out the rear axle shells for the upper rear arm The kit doesn't include ball joint lower A arm dust covers which should be replaced for cars this age and buy new nuts for them since it is a big job to get the front springs back in place. You should also go ahead and buy rear axle lower arm bolts as they will all be frozen up (sledge and air hammer to get them out after removing the rear calipers for access). I didn't use the tie rod ends covers.verified_user Verified Buyer - James Duvall - . Prothane 62003 - 4 out of 5