unarchive In The Box of 7.1108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 4178 - Rear Differential Carrier Bushing, Large
- 2 - 2401 - Rear Differential Carrier Bushing, Small
- 2 - Metal Sleeve for 2401
- 2 - 3114 - Thrust Washer
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension Differential Bushings
Improving Your Vehicle's Reaction Time
Responsible for distributing engine power to the wheels, your differential is crucial to your vehicle's ability to respond to braking or accelerating. However, another part that impacts your differential's performance are the bushings that mount it to the frame. These OE bushings are commonly made of rubber, a material prone to flexing and wear. When these bushings flex your differential is allowed to shift, reducing it's effectiveness.
Energy Suspension makes all of their differential bushings with Hyperflex polyurethane. This polyurethane is much sturdier than rubber, easily able to resist physical wear and road contamination. The increased sturdiness includes added firmness. This firmness allows Energy's differential bushings to maintain a better hold on the differential, enhancing your vehicle's response time. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their differential bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Rear Differential Bushings - Nissan 300ZX - 7.1108
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.1108
starstarstarstarstar" All good "
I did not install these myself, but my mechanic reported no problems and said that aftermarket parts sometimes fit better than the originals. All I can say is that my driveline is much tighter and also much quieter than before. Completely satisfied. Fine product.verified_user Verified Buyer - James Newman - . Energy Suspension 7.1108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent quality, perfect fit "
These parts fit perfectly and the instructions were very clear on how to install them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Mileski - . Energy Suspension 7.1108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Product for the Price! "
I am using these parts in a high performance car and they have not let me down. I will definitely order from Energy Suspension again.verified_user Verified Buyer - N. Brown - . Energy Suspension 7.1108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Really great quality "
Great quality would not hesitate to order from these guys again. Shipping was awesome too. The total experience was too easy.verified_user Verified Buyer - Todd Smith - . Energy Suspension 7.1108 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How many kits of part number 7.1108 will I need?
- You will only need one of part number 7.1108.