unarchive In The Box of 7.1110 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 1154 - Front Passenger Side Insert
- 1 - 1155 - Front Driver Side Insert
- 1 - 1156 - Rear Passenger Side Insert
- 1 - 1157 - Rear Driver Side Insert
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17354
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
Energy Suspension's motor mount inserts are crafted out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Energy Suspension's Hyperflex motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it off, all of Energy's motor mount inserts are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
The OE Motor Mount
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Purchasing entire motor mounts can be rather pricey, but what other choices do these drivers have? Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer the performance boost of a solid motor mount without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount Inserts - Nissan Sentra - 7.1110
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.1110
starstarstarstarstar" Great!!!! "
They were perfect for what I wanted. I have a 2005 Sentra 1.8s and i couldn't find any for my car and they were a perfect fit. Created minimal vibrations as expected making everything nice and stiff.verified_user Verified Buyer - Marcus Martin - . Energy Suspension 7.1110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome mod for the money "
Really helps get rid of motor mount slop especially on modified cars. My stock mounts were too soft for turbo application but these quickly helped fix that problem. Well worth it.verified_user Verified Buyer - FR - . Energy Suspension 7.1110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great item!!! "
INSTANTLY noticed a huge difference when installed from when the car started to the shifts to turning off the car. It was a great feel and I would gladly buy them again. However I did have a rough time getting the rears to fit in properly but the fronts sat nicely. These are also applicable to the QG18DE motors for the 00-06 Nissan Sentraverified_user Verified Buyer - Ryan Cueto - . Energy Suspension 7.1110 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- why wont the 7.111 work for the automatics? the mounts looks the same and the have the same part numbers for both mounts
- To answer your question the measurements are not the same for the Automatic or Manual the 7.1110 to fits the automatic may be too small and too big.