unarchive In The Box of 7.1112 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 1176 Mount Insert Half Front Lower
- 1 - 1111 Mount Insert Half Front Lower
- 2 - 1107 Mount Insert Halves - Rear Lower
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17392
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
Energy Suspension's motor mount inserts are crafted out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Energy Suspension's Hyperflex motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it off, all of Energy's motor mount inserts are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
The OE Motor Mount
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Purchasing entire motor mounts can be rather pricey, but what other choice to these drivers have? Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer the performance boost of a solid motor mount without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount Inserts - Nissan Sentra - 7.1112
- 5 Star (15)
- 4 Star (3)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.1112
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Still work very well, no complaints.verified_user Verified Buyer - Richard Suarez - . Energy Suspension 7.1112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good design "
The parts installed very easily. They install on each side of the existing front and rear mounts. A little bit of engine vibration noticed but nothing major. Wheel hop is less. I would suggest this aftermarket modification for the SER Spec Vverified_user Verified Buyer - Doug Ruhl - . Energy Suspension 7.1112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" OUTSTANDING!!! "
Great parts and work extremely well!!! A touch of a tight fit, but perfect!verified_user Verified Buyer - Jason Bishop - . Energy Suspension 7.1112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Good "
We installed the inserts on a hoist. Supporting the bottom of the motor took a little engineering, as the oil pan is not flat. Once we removed the crossmember, the inserts just popped in. Turning around the bolts on the rear engine mount is recommended, as they are a lot easier to put in with the nut on the exhaust side. The engine was moving 3 inches do to a partially ripped front mount. Upon installation of the inserts, movement was .5 inches. For the price, cheapest fix on the market.verified_user Verified Buyer - earl roy - . Energy Suspension 7.1112 - 4 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does part number 7.1112 come with 4 mounts like pictured?
- Yes, part number 7.1112 will come with everything pictured.