unarchive In The Box of 7.18101 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front tension rod bushing set: 7.7102
- 4 - 7020 bushings
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 (.688?O.D. x .500?I.D. x 2.000? sleeve)
- Front control arm bushing set: 7.3106
- 2 - 3060 bushings
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 (.750?O.D. x .562?I.D. x 2.450? sleeve)
- 2 - 3061 bushings
- 1 - 17019 installation instructions
- Steering coupler set: 7.16101
- 1 - 16001 bushings
- 4 - 18.104.22.168 (.500?O.D. x .375?I.D. x .880?sleeve)
- 4 - 22.214.171.124 (.500?OD. X .313?I.D. X .875?sleeve)
- Rack and pinion bushing set: 7.10101
- 1 - 10014.1(top drivers side)
- 1 - 10014.2(bottom drivers side)
- 1 - 10015.1(top passenger side)
- 1 - 10015.2(bottom passenger side)
- 1 - 17077 installation instructions
- Rear control arm bushing set: 7.3104
- 8 - 3062 bushings (hub end)
- 4 - 126.96.36.199 (.750?O.D. x .630?I.D. x 1.830? sleeve)
- 4 - 3078 bushings (inner rear position)
- 4 - 188.8.131.52 (1.187?O.D. x 1.005?I.D. x 2.450? sleeve)
- 4 - 3077 bushings (inner front position)
- 4 - 184.108.40.206 (1.187?O.D. x 1.005?I.D. x 2.062?sleeve)
- use 17019 installation instructions
- Rear mustache bar bushing set: 7.1102
- Must reuse existing outer metal shell
- 4 - 1006 bushings
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 (.875?O.D. x .625?I.D. x 2.600? sleeve)
- 4 - 15.03.24.39 (2-1/2? O.D. x 5/8? I.D. washer)
- 1 - 17064 installation instructions
- Front end link set: 9.8120
- 8 - 4806 end link grommets
- 8 - 15.03.01.39 (cupped washers)
- 2 - 18.104.22.168 (.562?O.D. x .375?I.D. x 1.650? sleeve)
- 2 - 15.05.02.39 (3/8?-16 x 5-1/2? bolt)
- 2 - 15.07.01.39 (3/8?-16 nut)
- Front and rear bump stop set: 7.6104 (qty2)
- 4 - 6016 bushings
- Tie rod boots: 9.13103
- 2 - 13003 tie rod boots
- 2 - 9.11101 grease tubs
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 6keyboard_arrow_down
Transmission Crossmember Mount Bushings
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 7.18101 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Nissan 240Z 1970-1973
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.18101
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
I am very happy with the product as the car now handles superbly.verified_user Verified Buyer - Terry Terrill - . Energy Suspension 7.18101 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can you send the kit 7.18101 to New Zealand?
- We sure can. You can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-406-2330 to place an order. You will be responsible for the Duties or taxes once the package arrives.
- What are the differences between the hyper-flex kits 7.18101g and 7.18101r?
- The only difference is the color. 7.18101G is black and 7.18101R is red.