unarchive In The Box of 7.2103 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2291 - Large Leaf Spring Bushing Halves (O.D-1.61, I.D-.71, length-1.12)
- 4 - 2292 - Small Leaf Spring Bushing Halves (O.D-1.32, I.D-.79, length-1.12)
- 4 - 2293 - Small Leaf Spring Bushing Halves (O.D-1.31, I.D-.76, Length-1.12)
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves
- 1 - Formula 5 Prelube Small Tub
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17040
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Leaf Spring and Shackle BushingsVehicles with a leaf spring and shackle set up lean heavily on the springs to take the shock out of a bump. Not only does a leaf spring reduce the force of a bump that you feel, but it also evenly distributes the load across the chassis instead of the whole load pressing down on one point. Your ability to get to point A to point B without scraping the pavement is heavily dependent on the leaf spring and shackle bushings which mount the spring to the frame. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for the mounting points of a leaf spring and shackle. Polyurethane leaf spring bushings are able to handle the stress from the suspension, and is not vulnerable to road grime. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane, you can protect your vehicle's ability to carry a load, and your bumpy free ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty RubberO.E. leaf spring and shackles utilize a soft rubber bushing to mount the spring to the frame. The rubber is great for reducing the noise and vibrations from being transferred into the cab. Unfortunately, rubber bushings have a short lifespan. Once the rubber fails, due to wear and tear or road grime, a leaf spring's effectiveness is severely reduced. Meaning you will experience a very bumpy ride, the vehicle's ability to carry a load or tow is hindered greatly and you'll experience a loss of control.
Be sure to use Formula 5A leaf spring bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Rear Leaf Spring Bushings - Nissan D21 - 7.2103
- 5 Star (16)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.2103
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Same as original.verified_user Verified Buyer - Daniel R Barron - . Energy Suspension 7.2103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Satisfied "
RIDES & HANDLES BETTER ! ! !verified_user Verified Buyer - Jose Ledezma - . Energy Suspension 7.2103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very satisfied with the product. "
Great fit on all new bushings. Old rubber bushings came out easily or simply used a screw driver to pry out.verified_user Verified Buyer - John R - . Energy Suspension 7.2103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Original repair was to eliminate squeak/clunks. ZERO noise from the 7.2103 bushings, both immediately after installation and at the +2 year mark.verified_user Verified Buyer - Rick Caarrell - . Energy Suspension 7.2103 - 5 out of 5