unarchive In The Box of 7.3114 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3429 - Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 3252 - Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves
- 1 - Small Tub of 911108 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17394
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 7.3114 | Nissan 240ZX Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.3114
starstarstarstarstar_border" product works fine. "
Shipping services were terrible. Product was shipped from Texas to n.j then to its destination Cali.took forever will never buy anything from this place.verified_user Verified Buyer - CASEY ORTEGA - . Energy Suspension 7.3114 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" perfect "
This is a great part and easy to install. The hardest part is removing your old rubber bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Zak Abercrombie - . Energy Suspension 7.3114 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
I have used Energy Suspension products prior to this purchase. I didn't expect anything but quality parts. I have not installed the bushings I bought yet. I am gathering parts to do everything at one time. When I placed the order I was notified that the bushings I wanted (black) were not ready for shipping. It was no big deal so I only ended up waiting 1 week for them to arrive. Good communication from the sales people. I would buy again.verified_user Verified Buyer - joshua rund - . Energy Suspension 7.3114 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product! "
Installed these on an 88 Nissan 200sx and they fit and perform perfectly.verified_user Verified Buyer - James Hunt - . Energy Suspension 7.3114 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Bonjour quelle diamÃ¨tre font les silenblock # 7.3114?
- Je m'excuse, malheureusement nous n'avons pas les mesures sur cette partie. Je recommande de contacter le fabricant directement, ils devraient être en mesure de répondre à cette question pour vous. Voici leur numéro. Energy Suspension- 888-913-637 74 ...see more