unarchive In The Box of 7.3115 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 8310 Control arm bushing (1.720? OAL)
- 4 - 22.214.171.124 Sleeve (0.750?x0.480?x1.760?)
- 12 - 8309 Various arms bushing (1.420? OAL)
- 12 - 15.10.518.39 Sleeve (0.875?x0.500?x1.565?)
- 4 - 9.11101 yellow grease tubs
- 1 - 17395 Instruction sheet
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 7.3115 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit| Nissan 240SX 89-94
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.3115
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The bushings work smoothly but are stiff and dont show any wear. They are notibly less sticky than the red ones, when the grease has gone after some time.verified_user Verified Buyer - Satria Sudewo - . Energy Suspension 7.3115 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Awesome product recommend to buy this product to everyoneverified_user Verified Buyer - Luigi Silva - . Energy Suspension 7.3115 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" incredible bushings "
I bought this set for my 240sx. You will feel the difference in the road! Recomendedverified_user Verified Buyer - Luis Vargas - . Energy Suspension 7.3115 - 5 out of 5