unarchive In The Box of 7.3121 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2824 - Qty 2
Front Upper Link (Rear Position)
- 2825 - Qty 2
Front Upper Link (Front Position)
- 2826 - Qty 4
Lower Link (Inner Position)
- 2829 - Qty 4
Compression rod (Radius Arm)
- 15.10.279.39 - Qty 4
Upper Link Sleeves
- 15.10.617.39 - Qty 2
Lower Link Inner Sleeves
- 15.10.525.39 - Qty 2
Lower Link Strut Sleeves
- 15.10.616.39 - Qty 2
Compression rod Sleeves
- 08P08399 - Qty 2
Lower Link Strut Position, Inner
- 08P08400 - Qty 2
Lower Link Strut Position, Outer
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 7.3121 | Front Upper and Lower Control Arm Bushings - 350Z & G35
- 5 Star (10)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.3121
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Good kit, but strut lower link bushing was extremely difficult to install. "
The all but the strut lower link bushing were straight forward regarding installation. However, I spent an inordinate amount of time installing the strut lower link bushing. After several telephone and conversations, I was able to eventually get this bushing installed, but it required sanding and cutting ribs on the inner half of the bushing and eventually honing the hole in the strut to get the two halves to completely join. Once installed, the work great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kip Kendrick - . Energy Suspension 7.3121 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 1 Year Later "
So its been roughly 5k miles since I had my bushings replaced. My only comment would be I guess the noise. I am not sure if the shop I took the car to put the biggest bushing on right. I get a lot of croaking and rubber rubbing noises when I take sharp turns. I made it clear to the mechanics to lube up the bushings but who knows if they really did. The bushings are holding up well. I notice a lot more directness road feel. Just make sure they are installed right.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ricardo Villarreal - . Energy Suspension 7.3121 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Wonderful. "
My G35 was clunking like crazy in the front end and my steering would jolt over bumps before I installed these. I couldnt even get an alignment done properly because the second I hit something like a bump, it would throw off all of the geometry. The stock bushings on the control arms tend to fail around 100,000 miles, sometimes sooner, and require immediate attention. Do not put this job off. Anyone with around 6 hours, access to a press, and some decent mechanical skills can do this job fairly easily. Be patient and youll have an amazing product under your car. Shipping was incredibly quick and free. Received the package within 2 business days. \n\n\nCannot recommend them enough.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kevin Starks - . Energy Suspension 7.3121 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Superior parts - tremendous notable upgrade in performance "
This kit provided all the bushings, components, and even lubricant to upgrade the front suspension system of my 2003 Infiniti G35. Although I was replacing worn OEM bushings, I opted to get these ones which were not much more expensive. Ive heard that its the most inexpensive and readily apparent upgrade one can make to a car - and that its correct.\n\nThe kit was easy to install in an afternoon - although I admit I had access to a hydraulic press to push out the old bushings and press in the new ones. My cars increased performance was fantastic. The handling was so much better and tighter - like a race car. I love it. Even I didnt think it would make such a dramatic improvement over the OEM suspension, but it did. \n\nI got the "red ones" - just so that anyone else who looks under the car can see that their not ordinary.\n\nLastly, I had no trouble ordering and the parts arrived quickly as promised. These are the best deal out there.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kevin L Kearn - . Energy Suspension 7.3121 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does part number 7.3121 come with the rear position on the front control arm?
- Yes, part number 7.3121 is the complete front and lower control arm bushings kit.
- I wanted to know if I can order a single bushing set, I bought the energy suspension front end bushing kit 7.3121, I was pairing them to not get confused for installation and pushed the two together when pulling them apart I damaged the bushing part numbers 08P08399 and 08P08400
- You sure can get those pieces that you need just type in bulk- then the piece number you need to the search bar and it should come up if not you can call us for pricing at 888-406-2330
- Does this kit include both upper and lower control arm bushings as well as the compression rod bushing ?
- Yes, part number 7.3121 will cover both the upper and lower control arms as well as the compression rod bushings.
- are there similar sets for the bushings on the rear control arms? The product I'm looking at is: http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/7.3121
- These would be the rear control arm bushings: https://www.suspension.com/7.3122
- Are there any installation instructions for kit number 7.3121? I am not sure how to install piece number 08P08399.
- You can find the installation instructions for kit number 7.3121 at https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17555.pdf. Piece number 08P08399 can be pressed in by hand and gets pressed into the front of 08P084 400. ...see more
- Does kit number 7.3121 come with exactly what is shown in the picture?
- Yes, you will receive everything you see in the picture for part number 7.3121.