unarchive In The Box of 7.5116 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5117 - 15MM Mini Multi-Purpose Stabilizer Bushing
- 2 - 15.08.02.39 - Mini Bracket
- 8 - 15.03.66.39 (2.00 x .500 x .120)
- 2 - 8190G - End Link
- 4 - 15.03.19.39 (1.250 OD X .400 I.D. X .110)
- 2 - 8191G - End Link
- 4 - 15.05.47.40 (10MM - 1.25 PITCH X 25MM GRD5)
- 4 - 15.07.15.40 (10MM X 1.25 Nylon Lock Insert Nut)
- 1 - 17039 - Instructions Stabilizer/Track Arm
- 1 - 9.11103 - 6 Grams Mini Grease Package
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 7.5116 | Rear Sway Bar and Endlink Bushings - 15 mm | Sentra
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.5116
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
This kit was an exact fit for my vehicle. I find that very impressive considering my car is a very rare model and have had problems in the past with parts not fitting. But not with the Energy suspension parts. This kit also includes the metal brackets that hold the D shaped bushing.verified_user Verified Buyer - Mark Evan Robertson II - . Energy Suspension 7.5116 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent product! "
Really stiffened up the rear end. Less body roll on turns.verified_user Verified Buyer - Branden Lohrey - . Energy Suspension 7.5116 - 5 out of 5
My 1992 Sentra XE rear suspension was sloppy after more than 10 years worth of New England weather. My sway bar end links were completely rotted, and needed to be replaced. I ordered the replacement sway bar bushing kit that included the end links. Miraculously, the shipment arrived with perfect timing, while I was in the middle of replacing my rear struts.The FedEx delivery driver walked up just as I was taking out my struts. I was able to easily replace my bushings, and the ride is much improved. I highly recommend EnergySuspensionParts.com.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tom Blanchard - . Energy Suspension 7.5116 - 5 out of 5