unarchive In The Box of 7.7108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 7118 - Trailing Arm Bushings
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves
- 2 - 911108 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17427
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
question_answer Ask us a Question
Dependable Performance, Dependable Coverage
Energy Suspension crafts eash of their trailing arm bushings with Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle intense weight, heat, and pressure. But increased durability isn't the only thing Energy Suspension offers. Hyperflex polyurethane is also firmer than rubber. This sturdiness increases your trailing arm's effectiveness. Now, this sturdiness also slightly increases your NVH, but the added safety and longevity are well worth the trade-off. Plus, all of energy's trailing arm bushings are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Energy Suspension Trailing Arm Bushings
Designed to connect your chassis, rear axle, and shocks, trailing arms have to support tons (literally) of weight and pressure. Used at the arm's primary mounting points, your OE trailing arm bushings also have to bear this weight. Unfortunately your OE trailing arm bushings are made of a soft rubber that's prone to cracking and falling away. With Energy's Hyperflex polyurethane trailing arm bushings installed, you will have peace of mind knowing that your suspension is performing better than ever.
Product Reviews for Trailing Arm Bushings - Nissan Maxima - 7.7108
- 5 Star (15)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.7108
starstarstarstarstar" Good product "
The installation instructions were helpful. I changed the struts and shocks at the same time that I replaced the worn out rear trailing arm bushings, which had split and leaked out all the fluid that was in them. The car handles so much better now, I have not noticed any difference in road noise or vibration. 2002 Maxima SEverified_user Verified Buyer - Jeffrey J Hoskinson - . Energy Suspension 7.7108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Solution for OE Part "
This was a great solution for the non-existant factorybushings. Plan your day,PB Blast the mounting bolts well ahead and take your time dropping the rear end. Use a 2.5 inch hole saw to cut out the bearings, and then torch them out by melting the rubber, (it smells awful). \n\nPrying the rings out as per the instructions is a little far fetched, I needed an Air chisel to get them out. Bench vice as a redneck press works great. Dont forget to apply the lube to the proper places, otherwise youll have a squeaky ride.. (guess what I didnt do..... )verified_user Verified Buyer - Adam Green - . Energy Suspension 7.7108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
They were installed by a local shop. Usually, there is a compression tool that comes with the bushings. None did with these ones but the mechanic used another one they had at the shop and everything worked out great. Thanks again! Car is running beautifully for my son.verified_user Verified Buyer - Christine Beach - . Energy Suspension 7.7108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Super easy "
This job looks harder than it is. If you work in a shop or have a lift you can do this job without even dropping the rear axle tube all the way out of the vehicle.\n\nEasy job and made a happy customer!verified_user Verified Buyer - Doug - . Energy Suspension 7.7108 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I would like to know if part # 7.7108 bushing can be used for my 2001 Infiniti i30 rear trailing arm bushings.
- Energy Part number 7.7108 shows fitment for the Nissan Maxima 2000 - 2003 only.
- Will part number 7.7108 fit my 2001 Nissan Maxima SE?
- Yes, part number 7.7108 will fit the 2001 Nissan Maxima SE.